Consent to receive e-mails
In order to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) that will enter into force on 25 May 2018, we would like to ask you for your consent to storing and processing your personal data. Tourism and Culture Board Kranj will use your data (e-mail address) only for the purpose of informing you about events and shows, as well as other news about the culture and tourism in Kranj.
To receive our newsletter please enter your e-mail address below and confirm that you consent to our processing of data.
Tourism and Culture Board Kranj will exercise due care and attention when handling your data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will use your data only for the purpose for which you have given your consent.
- Your e-mail address will be used exclusively for the sending of our newsletter.
- We will be sending our newsletter to your e-mail address only until you choose to unsubscribe.
- Your e-mail address will not be shared with third persons except for our contract partners if this would be required for sending out our newsletter.
- You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking here.
You have the right to request anytime:
- To be unsubscribed from the newsletter by clicking the link in the e-mail you received. After you have unsubscribed, we will temporarily move your e-mail address to a list of unsubscribed e-mail addresses to ensure that we don’t make a mistake or an unintentional application. Your address will be kept on this list for the maximum of 6 months and will be then permanently deleted from it.
- A correction of your personal data by sending a written request addressed to email@example.com.
- A permanent deletion of your personal data stored by us, by sending a written request addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Export of and access to your personal data stored by us, by sending a written request addressed to email@example.com.
Your e-mail address is kept by the Mailee mailing service developed by Dspot d.o.o.. The company satisfies the requirements of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and actively works to ensure maximum security through physical, technical and organisational measures like encrypting internet connections, blocking access of unauthorized persons, use of safe passwords and prevention of hacking. The Mailee mailing service monitors how successful the delivery was by gathering data on opened e-mails, on what links have been clicked on, on e-mail customers and browsers, approximate location, IP address, subscriptions and unsubscriptions, unsuccessful delivery of e-mails. This data is kept for the maximum of 6 months after customers have unsubscribed from receiving e-mails.
Further information: Tourism and Culture Board Kranj, Glavni trg 2, 4000 Kranj, Slovenia.